It's no secret that making significant changes to your print environment can save lots of money, and make your workplace run smoother. It's fair to be a little skeptical though – wondering how exactly managed print has such great benefits.
Managed print addresses print issues at the forefront – cost, supplies, and repair. They start with extensive data from a print audit to understand where you are with print spending and processes, and where you want to be.
Then, they implement solutions across the board. Your print environment will start to change dramatically in terms of operations and spending.
Cost Cutting with Strategic Print Oversight
Managed print is essentially strategic print oversight. Without letting anything cloud up the analysis of the print environment (like personal concerns that are sometimes internal), managed print stays ahead of the print game.
Savings and Streamlined Print
Okay, so how exactly does managed print save businesses so much money? For some organizations, it can be up to 30% of print costs? It comes down to broad coverage of expensive tasks and time that are greatly reduced when outsourcing print.
The top six ways that businesses see budget improvements are:
- Administrative costs – clean up processes, so multiple employees aren't scrambling to fix print issues.
- Print supplies – streamline ordering, order the right supplies, and never run out!
- Productivity – addressing process issues and print habits dramatically increases productivity.
- Print policies – the print audit elevates print activity that can be quickly fixed with better print policies.
- Ordering processes – organize who orders what (the managed print team!) for your print environment and take the task off your employees' plate.
- Efficiency – across the board, from employee time to print activity, you'll see more efficient processes.
Manage Your Budget and Your Print Environment
Keeping costs and print in line with your budget and business is easier with managed print. You'll be surprised at the savings in your print environment – talk numbers with the HGI Technologies team today.