Today’s business environment is fast paced and hyper competitive. Businesses can either keep up or risk completely falling behind. Managed Print Services (MPS) can reduce cost dramatically and improve employee productivity allowing more time and effort on strategic initiatives.
If you are a CFO, CIO or IT director you may be surprised at the impact printing and Document management can have on your department and the company. Quocirca’s SMB MPS Study found that printing and document management account for 15% of an SMB IT departments resources and budget. Implementing Managed Print Services that automate many of the labor intensive process and allow visibility into who prints, what and where will positively impact your day to day operations and bottom line.
- How much time does IT spend dealing with printer issues?
- Can you IT people be more productive if they did not deal with printer issues?
- How much time does accounting department spend ordering and processing ink/toner orders?
- Exactly how much do you spend on print ink and toner?
- Do you throw our printers when they break?
- Do you have any process to manage what your people are printing and to which device?
- What environmental impact from your printer fleet?
If any of these are challenges in your organization, it is time to get a professional assessment and look into the latest technology solutions to make a dramatic impact immediately.