Scan and Print from the Cloud
Ricoh’s Integrated Cloud Environment lets you power up your Ricoh MFP with powerful scanning, OCR file conversion, document delivery and mobile printing as cloud services.
With the Ricoh Cloud, document scanning & routing is much easier. The powerful OCR engine converts your scanned documents into editable files and lets you send them to email or directly to your favorite cloud services — for access to your documents whenever you’re on the go.
- Scan to Email – Scan to Email lets you send a scanned document as an attachment to any email address. The OCR and file conversion are managed in the cloud, where your scanned image data is converted to a searchable file format with secure encrypted transmission.
- Scan to OCR – Ricoh ICE turns your scanned paper documents into Searchable PDF, Word or Excel files. Your Ricoh MFP is OCR capable with Ricoh ICE!
- Scan Directly to Cloud Services – Scan your documents directly to a wide variety of cloud services including: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, SalesForce, Evernote, SharePoint and many more!
Print Cloud allows you to print anywhere using your PC or mobile device by obtaining a document release code. This follow-me-style printing lets you retrieve your documents from any Print Cloud-enabled MFP, without installing printer drivers or having to specify the printer from which you want to print.
- Print Cloud solves the problem of not having access to a printer when you’re mobile
- Print from mobile devices, such as your iPad, iPhone, Android device, or laptop
- Follow me-style printing lets you print your documents at any Print Cloud-enabled MFP
- Print the email body along with attachments and URLs
- Your files are held securely in the cloud until you are ready to pick them up so your confidential information stays secure
- Secure encrypted transmission