LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ --Lexmark, a global imaging solutions leader, today announced that they will be showcasing their award-winning printers and solutions that are designed with retail in mind at NRF 2020 Vision, Retail’s Big Show and Expo, Jan. 12 to 14, at the Jacob K Javits Center in New York. Lexmark will be located in booth 5637.
“Complicated, paper-based processes slow things down and make it difficult for retail employees to spend time on the sales floor with customers," said Brock Saladin, Lexmark senior vice president and chief revenue officer. "NRF 2020 is the perfect opportunity for Lexmark subject matter experts to interact with customers and to demonstrate how these retail devices and solutions can add real value and extend the lifetime of their investment.”
Lexmark retail experts will be on hand to showcase products that help streamline paper-based processes in retail. Lexmark offers decades of retail expertise combined with world-class devices, retail-specific solutions and industry-leading services to help our customers achieve their goals.
2020 vision: Retail seen clearly
Here’s what will be on display at this year’s show in Lexmark booth 5637:
- A single signage platform that gives you the right blend of control and creativity for engaging, effective signs that sell.
- Solutions that automate and streamline processes to enable next-level productivity.
- Printers built for retail environments that are engineered to last longer than industry norms.
- Cutting-edge cloud technology and managed print services designed to simplify management and provide complete insight.
- Built-in security that drives greater protection across your enterprise.