Prior to mid-2020, it was less common for business professionals to regularly work remotely. But things changed rapidly at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Nearly half of the entire American workforce found themselves suddenly having to work from home on a full-time basis basically overnight. This served as a harsh wake-up call for most businesses. Rampant operating limitations were quickly discovered, stemming from losing access to the equipment, services, software, hardware, and more that were strictly confined to the office space.
However, just as quickly as these problems arose, the solutions were presented in the way of managed IT services. Let’s discuss how acquiring managed IT services can support your business and create a seamless remote working environment for you and all of your employees.
What Are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services are the IT tasks and security you outsource to another organization. While there are many reasons to do so, the main advantages of outsourcing IT services are to save time and money and to increase productivity and flexibility.
At HGi Technologies, we offer three main IT services that cover an entire spectrum of microservices:
- Managed Services: personalized business solutions and security services fully supported and managed directly by our team
- Cloud Services: using Veeam’s cloud abilities, we enable your employees to store and transfer all necessary data and applications while providing quick and easy access to assets
- Business Continuity & Security: proactive business continuity and cyber security powered by a top-notch IT Support team and an award-winning customer service team
How Can Managed IT Services Help Improve Our Remote Work Efficiency?
Depending on your direct business needs, there are various ways our IT services can help improve your remote workability and benefit your remote business efforts as a whole.
- With our cloud services, you will no longer need a designated office space for your hardware and software. HGi Technologies uses Veeam’s ultra-capable cloud storage abilities to ensure that you have seamless use of any necessary hardware and software from anywhere at any time.
- Access all assets, documents, files, and data sets directly from the cloud. This means you and your employees can work from any device that they need to without worrying about having to “run to the office” to locate a specific file buried in their computer’s hard drive.
- Since the transition to remote work, most companies have been facing increased difficulties ensuring the safety and security of their business assets. Since most businesses only have their security protections set up to operate within the office space itself, working remotely presents additional cybersecurity risks. However, with HGi Technologies' managed security services, your company is in the capable hands of our expert security team no matter where you are working.
If you would like to talk to an award-winning customer service agent about how our IT services can help your business both remotely and in-office, contact us today for a free consultation!