It's widely accepted that color printing is an essential part of the business process. Any business that engages in marketing, branding or selling a product or service can be more effective with the judicious use of color.
- Color improves brand recognition by up to 80%.
- Color makes an impression that’s 39% more memorable.
- Collateral and direct mail have a bigger impact if they’re in color.
- Color increases comprehension by as much as 73%.
At Halsey & Griffith, we take great pride in the products and services we represent to help you print the sharp vibrant colors that help your business grow. From business color MFPs to wide format color plotters and remarkable production color offerings, we help many clients produce color in many different ways.
And while we are dedicated to ensuring that your business can produce the quality color documents you need, we understand how important it is for you to have the tools that allow you to realize the benefits of color without suffering from the needless waste that large color devices can bring.
A small investment in Print Audit 6 can give your business vision and control over color printing that is unmatched in the industry. For instance, it can be wasteful for your company to pay for a color print from an email or a web page. Additionally, some employees serve business functions that make it unnecessary for them to print in color. Print Audit 6 can identify and eliminate these costly color printing behaviors.
Print Audit 6 features the industry’s only printing rules engine which allows you to cut your printing expenses by up to 75%. Print Audit 6 can also:
- Create cost and eco-conscious users by informing users of job costs and environmental impact before they print.
- Ensure your most efficient printers are being used by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
- Maintain document security and regulatory compliance by implementing rules that can prevent confidential documents from being printed or inform you when they are printed.
- Control color costs by limiting color usage by the user, computer, printer, number of pages, application and much more.
- Reduce abuse by encouraging or forcing users to print on both sides of the page.
Learn more about how Print Audit 6 can help your business control the cost of color printing.