In today's information-saturated digital landscape, it seems impossible that business leaders and knowledge workers often feel as though they're still in the dark. More than half of the information you may be seeking falls into "dark data" categories, so there's little wonder you're spending more and more time searching for it.
Identifying the Challenges
Here's a look at why it's becoming so difficult to locate data, and even more challenging to protect it.
- Data is everywhere and nowhere — As little as 10% to 20% of data is analyzed and in a known location. The rest is dark, unanalyzed, and in unknown locations.
- You still need to protect data — Compliance laws don't provide loopholes for data you can't locate. No matter what protected information you have or where it's stored, you're responsible for safeguarding it, and that includes data you don't know you have.
- Content management is all over the place — More than half of organizations rely on three distinct document management systems, negating the process efficiencies they were hoping to achieve.
- It's taking us longer to locate information — Paperless processes were supposed to shorten document retrieval times and workflows, but it's still taking us an average of eight searches and 25 long minutes to locate a single document.
Stop the Madness with M-Files Mobile Workflow Solutions
Ready to put an end to the madness? M-Files provides mobile workflow solutions to help your team access information faster, bringing new levels of efficiency to every facet of your operations.
- Get more control of your documents using M-Files' built-in AI.
- Stop worrying about where your information is stored; M-Files mobile workflow solutions can find it for you.
- Manage and access information from any device.
- Lessen the amount of time it takes to access documents.
To learn more about M-Files Mobile Workflow Solutions, contact us at HGi Technologies today!